The cost of a school meal is £2.20 per day, £11.00 per week
To see the latest Menu, click here
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
- To apply for Free School Meals or to check whether you are eligible to apply, please use the following link http://www.kent.gov.uk/education-and-children/schools/free-school-meals
- Applications are processed by the Awards Team and (if approved) take effect FROM THE DATE that the form is RECEIVED by KCC. It cannot be backdated.
- Any meals taken prior to the commencement of the approved Free School Meal Application MUST be paid for. Please ensure that any outstanding debt is cleared as soon as possible.
- If you wish for your child to have a school meal every day, please ensure that you send the payment for your child’s meals to school EVERY Monday.
- If you wish for your child to have a school meal only on certain days it would be preferable for you to send payment for the meals (with a note detailing which days meals are required) EVERY Monday. However, as this can sometimes be last minute, payment on the day is acceptable.
- The school will not authorise the kitchen to provide a meal to pupils who have no payment or are in debt. Instead the school will contact the parent to advise that they will need to either bring the money or a packed lunch to school immediately.
Payment can be made by:
- CASH - Please either deliver directly to the school kitchen OR hand it in to the School Office.
- DEBIT/CREDIT CARD - On-line by visiting Principal Catering's website - www.principals-catering.com. Parents will need to register their child before being able to use this facility.